We are privately owned. We cherish our independence because it motivates us to care about every single thing that happens within our company. It inspires us to constantly improve our services and that keeps us where we want to be – out in front. You can get a flavour of what independent thinking creates when you visit our office in the heart of Camberley town centre.
What do people see when they visit us?
A dynamic, result driven technologically advanced company that mixes professionalism with passion.
Our free, no-obligation valuations take all local benefits into account, whether your property is surrounded by the best parks, restaurants, schools or transport links.
We will work hard to bring buyers and sellers together. Our independently run business has outstanding local market knowledge and we are nationally recognised for our services. We try to keep the whole process as transparent as possible, so you’re kept in the picture every step of the way with client feedback.
If after our thorough valuation or property appraisal from our professional and friendly representative, you decide to use our estate agency services, below is an outline of what to expect from the moment you instruct us.
Our experience and in depth knowledge, combined with our proactive and friendly service is what distinguishes us from the rest of the Estate and Letting agents in Camberley. We offer a ”One Stop Property Shop” for all your needs. Our modern and welcoming office is open six days a week for all your needs. We have a dedicated team on hand to answer any queries you may have, so pop for a tea or coffee and relax knowing you’re in safe hands.
Our guarantee to you
- Firstly, you will receive our property appraisal and supporting documentation promptly following our visit.
- We will prepare a high quality sales brochure including photographs and a floorplan at no extra cost.
- Instruction and the preparation of all property information as required by law will commence promptly after being instructed.
- Your property will be advertised on the internet, on websites such as our own, Rightmove and Zoopla (Rightmove is ranked the No1 property website in the UK).
- All viewings at your home will be accompanied unless specifically requested otherwise by yourselves.
- Every viewing will be followed up with open and honest feedback.
- You will receive regular feedback as to the progress and marketing of your home, including full internet marketing reports.
- Should your property not be sold after a reasonable period of time, we will invite you to a review where we will discuss all viewings, feedback and advertising carried out with the aim of making positive changes (if required).
- In an open and professional manner we strive to achieve the best possible price for your home.
- When you accept an offer on your property, we’ll progress the sale through every stage to completion.
- We can recommend a solicitor to act for you to help ensure the smooth sale of your home.
- We advise all our clients on any property that they may wish to move into and can recommend surveyors, if needed, that we work closely with.