JOIN OUR TEAM
Passionate about property?
Want to help people move on with their lives?
We would like to hear from you!
Our People Are Our Greatest Asset
Knights Property Services is renowned in the industry for investing in the training and continual development of our staff. We focus on recognising achievements and rewarding excellence, ensuring our staff always feel valued. We believe in encouraging every member of our team to progress at every opportunity.
Knights combine a dynamic working environment, with excellent opportunities for progression and a strong social scene. The result? A motivated team with the drive to succeed. Taking care of our people is just as important as caring for our clients, so we ensure when you join us you’re in the perfect role, with a team you’ll love.
- Showing prospective buyers/tenants around properties and for relaying their feedback/offers to the office.
- Registering applicants, dealing with viewing enquiries and general office duties
- Ensuring a high level of professional service is delivered to our Clients
- Able to drive and with own car.
- Familiarity with local area and amenities
- Smart and well presented
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to cope under pressure
Hours of work are 9.00 a.m. to 15.00 p.m. on Saturdays
Job Type: Part-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 9.00 – 15.00 p.m.Saturday
Trainee Sales & Letting Consultant
Due to expansion and client demand, Knights Property Services is seeking talented Trainee Agents to join our award-winning team in in Camberley on a dedicated trainee development programme across both our Lettings and Sales business.
We are a fast-paced, dynamic estate agency experiencing continual growth, striving to deliver an exceptional customer service experience every time. You will need to be prepared to work in a fast-moving and vibrant sales environment. We invest heavily in training so that our people are the very best. Not only will you have the opportunity to attend extensive training courses including our acclaimed Training Academy as well as external courses, you will also have ‘on the job’ training with experienced staff (some of the best in the industry)… so every day will be a learning experience.
You will need to be highly motivated and driven, with the ambition to succeed and in return, you will have fast-track career progression within our ever expanding company.
- Excellent salary and commission structure.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Extensive on-going training and great career opportunities
- Monthly award incentives
If you think you are the right candidate to join our agency, we would love to hear from you.