We have seen our reputation grow across Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire as the leading name in property management. We offer a complete and all-round management service that covers every aspect of residential property management across Camberley and the surrounding areas.
We take care of every aspect of managing your property smoothly to ensure a trouble free tenancy. The last thing you want is to be weighed down by legalities and health and safety legislation’s, so that is where the team at Knights come in.
Our expert property management team can call upon years of industry experience in the running of all types of properties. Whether you require support with finances, guidance with insurance or simply the expert advice of an industry professional, we can provide the solutions.
Property Management Department
At Knights Property Services, we’re proud of our in-house team of maintenance professionals who are always ready to assist you. We only employ knowledgeable and qualified individuals, who will greet you with a smile and charge you a fair price.
It’s inevitable that your property will need some maintenance work over time – whether it’s a lick of paint, a boiler service or a bigger job altogether. Thankfully, we’ve got it all covered. Below are just some of the services we can offer you:
- Painting and decorating
- Plastering and tiling
- Electrical work
- Safety Checks- PAT tests, gas checks, HHSRS
- Furniture and rubbish removal
- Key cutting and lock changing
- Joinery – including kitchen fitting, door hanging and laying laminate flooring
- Plumbing and heating repairs, i.e. leaky taps, pipes, radiators, boiler upgrades and replacement baths/showers
Our services are available to all of our customers whether you are a landlord or a tenant we are always happy to help.
Do you have a property to rent out? Let us help find some suitable tenants for you.
Fill in your contact details below
Our commitment to you:
- Minimising void rates
- Maximising income
- Controlling costs
- Maintaining each property to agreed levels
- Transparent management information
- Tenant retention
- Simple management reporting
- Ensuring Health & Safety compliance
As a landlord, there are many checks that are your responsibility. If the property has gas, it is highly important that you get your boiler tested on an annual basis. At Knights, we are able to take care of everything for you, from gas safety checks, to repairs and installation. If these checks are not carried out, then the worst case scenario is that you could receive a custodial sentence which could easily be prevented through a simple call to our maintenance team. There should be certificates which are provided to prove that these tests have been carried out and the tenant must, by law, be in possession of the last two years’ worth of certificates.
Another key area that we are able to help with is electrical safety checks, repairs and installation. We would highly recommend that all Landlords have an electrical check carried out. As well as this, we can check your fixed installations for you such as fuse boxes and fixed wiring.
The Housing, Health and Safety Rating System (HSSRS) which came into place as a result of changes in the Housing Act, means that Landlords are now fully responsible for ensuring that there are no hazards within the property. There should be nothing which could put a tenant at risk of falling, slipping, tripping or any fire hazards.
If you currently own or live in a property in the Surrey , Hampshire or Berkshire area that requires any quotes for works, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a free no-obligation quote. We promise to offer a high quality service which is good value for money and we will endeavour to carry out any works as quickly as possible.
Knights fully managed service takes the day-to-day running of a property out of the landlord’s hands. As part of this service we will:
- Collect the monthly rental and organise monthly statements.
- Stand as the main point of contact for the tenant.
- Arrange for repairs to be carried out by our independent contractors.
- Organise inventories and cost any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy.
- Undertake two property visits each year.
- Provide the landlord with advice on any relevant legislation.
- Take legal action on the landlord’s behalf.
- Organise a professional clean of the property, if neccessary
- Organise gas and electrical checks to be carried out.
- Offer an optional refurbishment and advice service.
- Provide an out-of-hours emergency service.
I used Knights Property Services in Camberley from June 2015 to November 2017, they were extremely professional and very helpful during the moving in and more importantly they were great when we had to move out at short notice. Becky and Adil were very a pleasure to deal with and they made moving in and out of the property a simple and stress free process. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!– Mr J Hamilton