Need Mortgage Advice?
We can offer you expert advice on the right mortgage deal, whether you’re buying a new home, remortgaging to a new deal or buying an investment property.
We have teamed up with independent financial advisers who are able to offer advice from 1000’s of mortgages across various lenders. Our advisers will discuss your personal circumstances with you, including areas such as, your income, outgoings, future plans and savings. From this, the adviser can determine the most appropriate home mover mortgage for you and give you an indication of how much you can borrow and the level of purchase price you can afford up to.
Why Independent financial advice stands out from other mortgage provider?
- Our team provide face-to-face and telephone advice for our customers
- They will search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs
- They pride themselves on their professional mortgage service, which does not stop when the mortgage has completed
- Our financial team continue to offer an ongoing service to our customers by advising on family, home and income protection
With ever-changing financial conditions, you need to know that your capital and assets are well protected, enabling you to plan for the future. The long-term relationships we have developed with our clients is also providing the predictability and security so they know where they are at all times.
Book Mortgage Appointment
Did you know that over 60% of mortgage loans are arranged through mortgage advisers? The reason they are so popular is because mortgage advisers not only give you guidance tailored to your circumstances, they also typically:
- Look at a range of mortgage lenders and products that could suit your needs
- They have access to exclusive deals that are not available direct with a lender
- Know the lenders and their lending criteria – and therefore can really speed up the process
- Having an agreement in principle will add weight to any offers you make
How we can help
If you are looking for mortgage advice speak to one of our highly trained advisers today for further information. Give us a call on 01276 539111 or email [email protected] today.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.