Church View is a brand new development of three executive detached family homes, finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, in the sought after village of Deepcut which offers easy access to Frimley, Frimley Green, A331 and other major road links.
Built by Birchcroft Developments, each house benefits from a large open plan living/dining room with bi-fold doors leading out onto a landscaped rear garden, a modern and contemporary kitchen with Lamona integrated appliances, wine cooler and underfloor heating. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes and two further double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally there is driveway parking and a rear garden measuring approximately 60ft.
Church View is ready for immediate occupation, so make sure to call us today on 01276 539111 and book your appointment to have a look around your new home!
- Integrated Stainless Steel Lamona Appliances
- Wine Cooler
- Solid Wood Worktops
- Underfloor Heating
- Four Ring Induction Hob
- Ideal Standard Sanitary Ware
- Heated Towel Rail
- Grohe Fittings
- Tiled Flooring
- Wash Basin With Fitted Cabinets
Why Choose Church View
- Fantastic New Development With Easy Access To Camberley Town Centre
- Finished To An Exceptional Standard Throughout
- Open-Plan Reception Rooms With Bi-Fold Doors
- Modern Interiors With Neutral Décor
- Driveway Parking
- Help To Buy Scheme Is Available
- Easy Access To All Major Road Links: M3, A331 & A30
Knights New Homes works with a number of developers across Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire to bring you a range of sought-after developments, many of which are available through Help to Buy.
BENEFITS OF HELP TO BUY
- Buy With As Little As 5% Deposit
- Purchase A New Home Up To £600,000
- Equity Loan Interest Free For 5 Years
- Able To Sell Your Property At Any Time
Help to Buy example is based on purchase price of £425,000
|Plot 1||3 Bedroom House||OIEO £400,000||1078||S.S.T.C|
|Plot 2||3 Bedroom House||OIEO £400,000||1068||Available|
|Plot 3||3 Bedroom House||OIEO £400,000||1068||S.S.T.C|