1000Landlords That Trust Us
3Counties We Cover
1178Tenants Registered in 2018
We’ll let, you relax!
Rather than spend your evenings, weekends, and holidays taking calls and dealing with tenant requests, allow us to take care of the hard work so you can sit back and enjoy the profits.
A Rent Collection & Fully Managed Service offering peace of mind
Along with advertising your property, conducting all the paperwork including legal checks, and creating a detailed inventory, experience these additional benefits of a fully managed service…
All work is carried out by a registered SafeContractor who is fully qualified, properly insured and compliant with the latest health and safety guidelines.
Our Fully Managed service is currently 18% of rent (inc VAT). You may also be interested in our Let Only (10.8% of rent inc. VAT) or our Rent Collection (14.4% of rent inc. VAT) services. For more information call us today on 01276 539111
We’ll keep you on the right side of the law
Over the past 5 years there have been over 145 new pieces of legislation affecting landlords. This has resulted in a number of our let only landlords switching over to our fully managed service as the cost of a managing agent far outweighs the fines and potential sentences faced for non-compliance.
4 Months Free Management When You Switch To Us
By understanding your objectives, we can offer you a tailored property management service that delivers the investment returns you’re looking for.
Our established practices are designed to help our landlords maxmise their profits whilst minimising voids and risk of non-compliance.
Get in touch today and claim Four months of our Rent Collection or Fully Managed service for FREE.
We’ll stop minor repairs becoming major problems
Our highly experienced Property Managers spot maintenance issues during their regular inspections before they cause lasting damage avoiding the need for costly repairs in the future, saving you money in the long run.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR LANDLORD SPECIAL OFFER SIMPLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Property management with Knights
Don’t just take it from us!
Hear directly from one of our longest serving landlords…
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available for one entry per property.
- NO cash alternative is available.
- The property must be within Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire.
- If you instruct Knights Property Services to sell or let your property, you must permit us to display a Knights Property Services ‘To Let’ board at all times and then a ‘Let Subject to Contract’, until completion.
- Knights Property Services reserve the right to decline a valuation.
- A landlord must instruct the company on the Rent Collection or Fully Managed Service.
- The monthly fee will be spread over the 12-month tenancy.
- Minimum 12-month tenancy.