Knights Property Services Covid-19 ‘Be clean – Stay safe’ policy
The health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount so we have prepared this policy to be adhered to during the Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic period.
For visitors to our offices
- If the front office space is already occupied please wait outside for them to leave.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from staff wherever possible.
- If handing over paperwork or keys please place on the desk at the front of the office.
- We will sanitise keys with an antibacterial wipe or spray prior to hand over.
- To lessen the risk of transmission wherever possible we will aim to be a paperless office so documents or property details will be emailed as a PDF document.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for use by all visitors.
For valuation/instruction visits
Please be advised that whilst we will take all reasonable care to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus both homeowners/occupiers are ultimately responsible for their own personal safety and by inviting us into their home are doing so at their own risk.
Prior to Knights Property Services attending a valuation/take on the following must be satisfied:
- The homeowner/occupier must confirm that they, or anyone within the household, have not had any symptoms within the last 10 days and does not have Coronavirus.
- The agent attending must confirm the same.
- A 2 metre distance should be maintained between the occupants and the agent wherever possible.
- To limit the amount of time spent within the property price discussions and marketing plan may be discussed via a video/telephone call or via email after the visit.
Please see our separate policy
Thank you for your cooperation, let’s stay safe and do what we do best.
From everyone at Knights Property Services
For all the latest information about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) please visit the links below:
Selling or Renting
What’s your property worth?
Free instant online valuation.