7 Ways To Look After Children’s Mental Health
Children’s Mental Health Week runs until Sunday.
We’re sharing seven super tips on how you can help your little cherubs cope with the strains lockdown can place upon their young shoulders.
- Listen – Ask them how they are feeling and listen to what they have to say.
- Support – There have been difficult times for all children during lockdown, so remember a supportive word can go a long way.
- Involve – Stay involved in what they are doing and show interest in their activities and opinions.
- Serious – Show their feelings matter by taking what they say seriously.
- Routine – Build and keep to a positive routine. Be that around bedtime, playtime or when home school starts.
- Active – It’s very beneficial for children’s mental health for them to stay physically active.
- Love – Remember this quote: ‘The child that has unconditional love has the greatest gift the world can offer.’
We hope you found those tips useful.
At Knights Property Services, we’re proud to support Children’s Mental Health Week.
Whether you are selling, buying, letting or renting, we’re here to help. Call Jon and our team on 01276 539111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for expert advice which is honest, accurate and informative.