We are a modern, innovative and forward thinking Firm and will work closely with you, the Estate Agent, the other Lawyer and the Financial Adviser to ensure that you can move in a timescale that suits you.
Buying or selling a home can be one of the most stressful things that you do in life and we will ensure that the process runs as smoothly and swiftly as possible for you.
With our wealth of experience and by utilising the most up-to-date tools available we are able to provide you with a First Class and Personal Service at a cost-effective price.
At Brogan Property Lawyers we operate a clear pricing policy and we ensure that you know what we charge in advance of providing you with our services. Our prices are provided with a clear breakdown of the individual components.
Before he started training as a Property Lawyer in 2004 and subsequently qualifying in 2007, Matthew Brogan worked for over 12 years as an Estate Agent in the West Surrey, North Hampshire and East Berkshire area and during this time identified an opportunity to modernise the Conveyancing process bringing the Lawyer, the Client, the Estate Agent and Financial Adviser closer together. By doing this all parties would benefit from a faster and more efficient transaction.
Matthew is now in the unique position of being able to offer you guidance and advice in all aspects of your move (with the exception of Financial Advice) and with his extensive experience of Buying and Selling property, as both a Lawyer and Estate Agent, he is acutely aware of the problems that you may encounter when moving home. Matthew knows that sometimes it takes more than just ‘Conveying Land’ to get you moved.
we make the following promises to all of our clients:
- We will keep you updated throughout your sale and/or purchase as the transaction proceeds;
- We will use plain English. We should not be using technical jargon without explaining things to you clearly;
- We will always (where possible) correspond by email rather that rely on Royal (snail) Mail;
- We will pick up the phone and call the other Lawyer and not just rely on letters;
- We will liaise with the Estate Agent to ensure that they are kept informed of the progress of the transaction.
Please call us on: 01276 539111 or complete & submit the form below.